Second link posting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKgQNvK4D8Y
Depeche mode, always a good listen. this song is powerful. Its mad and its sad. I used to think these guys were poets. I hope you enjoy.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If shoes were created by the creator everyone would have different styles of shoes, meaning that we all have very different lives. Cool song.
ReplyDeleteIt was hard for me to hear the lyrics. The music part was ok. Which part do you like?
ReplyDeleteI have always found Depeche MOde to be a very interesting band. THey are electronic that is for sure. But what is neat about their music is that they make it with just about anything for sound. For instance there is one song where the sound of a ping pong ball dropped and bouncing along a table is used as the percussion beat.
ReplyDeleteTHe other part I like about them is their lyrics. Some say they are dark. I just think they are deep. All of their songs seems to have real staying power; THAT ought to speak volumes. :)
Sadly, I know very few western songs.